No, I couldn’t let you be, dear blog. I tried writing an anonymous blog, but what fun was that? I’ll be back for business. No, probably not very frequently, but I’m here, I’m open. It’s been a very rough 11 months without you, but I don’t blame you.
What else is new? A pile of crazy and bizarre things have happened, with little specks of goodness in between.
- I have graduated from Portfolio Center
- I made it into CMYK’s Aspiring Artist’s edition
- I was awarded a scholarship from one of the most amazing firms, Leo Burnett
- I have worked on a variety of different projects with different clients, some wonderful, some causing health problems
- I’ve gotten to talk to some very big people and firms and received positive, constructive and very negative feedback
It is rough out there, I fall a lot, but I carry a spatula and keep getting back up.